One of the biggest advantages of the best apples types is the amazing prices set by the unit offering this product for fresh, organic and quality products. These prices are setting in such a way that they are the lowest price available for such products and allow everyone to apples buying and take full advantage of the countless benefits of apples. Of course, fluctuations in the global market for fruits are also involved in determining the wholesale price.
11 of the Best Tasting Apple Types Available
If we want to explain some of the most widely used, most consumed and well-known types of apples available to you dear ones, we must mention the following:
- Lebanese yellow or golden apple (yellow delicious): Lebanese yellow apples with their sweet and gentle taste with bright yellow skin and their charm are suitable for raw and cooked consumption.
- Lebanese red apple (red delicious): In terms of taste, juiciness, size and some appearance characteristics of this apple is very similar to Lebanese yellow apple and the only difference is in the color of their skin.
- Macintosh apple: This group of apples is bright red in color and has a taste between sour and sweet, which is suitable for raw and more consumption and is very popular among women who are interested in the taste of smooth.
- Rum apple: A slightly sweet and juicy apple with a light red skin, which is more suitable for preparing a variety of foods cooked with apples because it tastes better when roasted or cooked.
- Gala apple: A golden apple with a heart-shaped appearance with natural pink-orange stripes; This product is completely juicy, crunchy and fragrant and has a sweet and enticing taste.
- Winesap apple: The color of this apple is reddish purple, which has a spicy taste and is excellent for raw consumption and preparation of apple cider vinegar.
- Granny Smith Apple: Another luxury apple on the market is lemon green apple with a crisp and juicy texture that has a sour and spicy taste.
- Fuji apples: These products are crispy and very sweet apples whose skin varies from bright red to greenish yellow with red highlights.
- Braeburn apple: A unique apple with a thin skin and a sour and sweet taste, and of course a little spicy. Its color varies from red to greenish gold.
- Honey crisp apple: As its name suggests, this apple has a crisp texture and sweet taste and can be used in any way.
- Pink lady: Crisp and firm apple with a slightly sweet taste, spicy and suitable for raw and cooked consumption.
How to Know and Buy the Best Apples?
Newly produced and healthy products do not have any kind of scratches or damage effects in their outer shell and have a shiny and uniform shell.
Organic apples have a fragrant smell that is a natural and pleasant smell of apples and is one of the reasons for their attractiveness.
The inner texture of the excellent products is completely juicy and evokes the real taste of apples in your mind.