Organic apples suppliers in the country include gardeners, trading companies, agencies of these companies, fruit sellers, shopping malls and websites. The cycle is such that gardeners sell apple to commercial companies, who distribute the product to fruit sellers operating in the fields through their agencies. But websites also work like fruit shops, except that they do so remotely without the need for your presence. Of course, they are mostly in the wholesale business. Direct supply of apples in this site is done with excellent quality and cheap and flat price.
Five Reasons to Eat Organic Apples
Did you know that apples, with their miraculous properties, keep all tissues constantly alive, fresh and young, and in this way, ensure the complete health of the body and increase human longevity. It is safe to say that the Organic Apples Freshness is a miracle of nature. Here are 5 organic apples reasons to eat:
- Anti-cholesterol: Apples contain a lot of fiber. When we eat apples, soluble fiber competes with intestinal fats. This competition between fiber and fat reduces the absorption (LDL) of lipoprotein density and the level of bad cholesterol or increases the absorption (HDL) of lipoprotein fat and good cholesterol, which regulates or eliminates harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Strengthen the immune system: Apples contain antioxidants that are more commonly found in delicious red apples. This antioxidant strengthens the immune system, to create the body’s natural defenses. Other nutrients in apples are vitamin C, which has anti-inflammatory properties, which is why apples are known as high immune boosters.
- Diabetes treatment: Another important health benefit of apples is that it fights the oxygen-free radicals that cause diabetes.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Irritable bowel syndrome has constipation, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. To control these symptoms, doctors recommend that you avoid dairy and fatty foods and eat high-fiber foods and apples.
- Liver detoxification: One of the best things you can eat to help detoxify your liver is fruits like apples, which are high in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
What Is Important When Buying Organic Apples?
To buy organic apples, you must pay attention to some points so that you can prepare high quality products at the lowest price. These points are stated below:
- Check the firmness of the apple: Take an apple fruit and press a small part of it with your finger. A quality apple under your arm is firm or bony.
- Visual examination of apples: As you check the firmness of this fruit, rotate the apple completely in your hand to check the visual quality.
- A look at the color of apples: Although color is not the best indicator of excellent apple fruit, it can be useful when choosing this fruit. For red apples, look for a green background that is mostly covered in red or pink-orange. Colorful apples absorb a lot of sunlight, which leads to excellent flavors.
- Smell your apple: Fresh and high quality apples should have a pleasant aroma. This smell is different in different types of apples, for example, Gala apple has a stronger aroma than other species.